Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurship types - Economic, Social, Cultural.
Organization - Type of Organization.
Create, produce and market - products and/or services.
Market research. Raising funds.
Promote contacts with the community - other organizations, customers, suppliers.
Presenting the entrepreneurial project - presentation and goals.
Develop a common event involving all projects - ENTREPRENEURAL FAIR.
1. Presentation Project to Teachers and Students.
2. Project Training - teachers and students - about the entrepreneurship experience and project development phases.
3. Type of organization, design and identity (name, logo, chart).
4. Market Researshes.Partners, suppliers and customers contact. Fundraising.
5. Activity - Production. Services.
6. The Entrepreneurship Fair - EMPRE.
7. The scientific, cultural or social business closing.
8. Social responsibility and relations between institutions, markets, organizations.
To learn more about our project please visit our space www.empre.org or contact us through:
TECNOPOLO DO VALE DO TEJO
Rua José Dias Simão 220-062 Abrantes
P: (+351) 241 330 330
F: (+351) 241 330 339
Eduardo Costa | (+351) 937 567 601 | E: email@example.com